Hey readers…so the blog post I made on ‘Content is You’ stirred a lot of positive emotions and a very good feedback from my readers.
If you haven’t seen that post you should click here to read up, when you do please leave a comment and share with people you think might need to see it in your virtual communities. Big hug!
Now that we have clarity on what Content really is or what Content ought to be, I am sure you will be wondering deep down how to actually create these contents for your personal brand or for your business.
You know by now that your content is a way to express yourself from the inside and leave a footprint here on earth.
Tim Denning said, “Anyone can create content, Even you”.
There are so many excuses why putting out content is difficult or too hard. I used to be like that and think content was or is a big deal.
Creating content is a practice that is worth understanding. Your content is a way to express yourself and leave a legacy behind on the internet.
Every day we learn something new or see something interesting and if all we do is gain the benefits from that really, then, to be honest, we are being selfish…
These are the following ways I feel we can become a content creating machine easily;
- Have an open mind
- Be Authentic
- Share from your Experience
- Share from Articles or stories that have blessed you
- Give yourself a break
- Document or Journal
- Get Rid of The Mind Blocks
To conclude I must let you know the following;
- Content creation takes time: – Yes it does! Creating content takes time and it’s an excellent investment. Through creating content, you discover who you are, how you can help and the power of connecting with other people. Content creation is a habit and it requires consistency to have any benefit.
- You are Never Too Late: – Let me tell you there’s no late comer when it comes to creating content. There is no right time other than Right now. It doesn’t matter if you post content on your Facebook or a band new website that no one has ever heard about. It is never too late to start and you can always change platforms later on. The key is the work you put in and making it consistent. When you have the habit of content creation in your pocket, you can pull out this weapon tomorrow or in a decade if you like.
- Ideas will not Finish or Deplete: – Stop eeet!!! You will not run out of ideas. God created us in a special way, we have unlimited resources inside of us. There are different things to do if you feel you have run out of ideas. Click here to see.
Final words from Tim Denning;
“CONTENT CREATION HELPS YOU WRITE BETTER EMAILS, COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS FIND A MEANING FOR YOUR LIFE AND NARROW IN ON WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT”.
Oh Lord…dancing you read up to this point… you are the real VIP. Hugs and kisses!
I hope you are happy now; hope I was able to show you how you can create content easily yeah?? If you found this post useful…please leave a comment below and hook up with me on Social Media…I will love to see you there.
Don’t forget to grab the freebies so you can have them on your device!
And watch out for my next blog post.
Sending lights and love to you from this side!